Administrators and athletic directors: are you considering monetizing your school’s live stream? If so, we have the perfect webinar for you! We have helped schools produce thousands of events and know how to provide the best live stream experience and how to monetize it.
We can help you develop a plan and monetize your stream while providing a hands-on learning experience for students.
4 Questions To Ask Before Monetizing Your School’s Live Stream
This webinar offers a perfect opportunity to increase your knowledge of everything and learn how to profit from your school’s production. The questions we answer are:
- How does free viewership create connection and community?
- Why does free viewership lead to more revenue?
- What are the disadvantages of PPV?
- When can PPV be beneficial?
All of these questions will be answered in depth from the knowledge that we have learned from listening to feedback from both schools and fans for many years.
The 4 Things Schools Need to Know
- Free viewership of high school activities creates the easiest connection between the school, community, and alumni network.
- Advertising revenue leads to greater profit potential when viewership is free.
- With PPV, a school is now selling a product, leading to greater production expectations and inconsistent revenue.
- PPV applies to certain settings and events; identifying those events is key to profitability.
If you are interested in hearing an in-depth description of these four things and how to monetize your school’s live stream, we encourage you to sign up for this on-demand webinar by clicking the button below!
Striv TV provides all you need in a streaming platform with the training, resources, and support to produce a high-quality broadcast that helps schools connect with their community and fans while empowering students.
Learn more about how you can start an education-based live streaming program at your school.