WELCOME TO THE MUDECAS 2020 VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT
Thursday, Sept 17th
A Division @ Diller-Odell
Championship: Diller-Odell vs BDS
3rd Place Game: Johnson-Brock vs Sacred Heart
HTRS vs Exeter-Milligan
B Division @ Freeman
Championship: Palmyra vs Southern
3rd Place Game: Sterling vs Tri County
JCC vs Pawnee City
CLICK ON A SCHOOL LOGO TO VISIT THEIR CHANNEL AND WATCH LIVE
Tuesday, Sept 15th
5:30 PM – HTRS defeats Meridian, 2-1 (18-25, 25-23, 25-18)
7:00 PM – Diller-Odell defeats Johnson-Brock, 2-0 (25-21, 25-13)
5:30 PM – BDS defeats Falls City Sacred Heart, 2-0 (25-21, 25-21)
7:00 PM – Exeter-Milligan defeats Freeman, 2-1 (25-17, 23-25, 25-21)
5:30 PM – JCC defeats Parkview Christian, 2-0 (25-12, 25-5)
7:00 PM – Palmyra defeats Sterling, 2-0 (25-16, 25-15)
@ Tri County
5:30 PM – Pawnee City defeats Lewiston, 2-0 (25-14, 25-15)
7:00 PM – Southern defeats Tri County, 2-0 (25-17, 25-15)
Monday, Sept 14th
5:30 PM – Falls City Sacred Heart (3) defeated Exeter-Milligan (6), 2-0 (25-19, 25-23)
7:00 PM – Diller-Odell (1) defeated Meridian (8), 2-0 (25-7, 25-11)
5:30 PM – Johnson-Brock (5) defeated HTRS (4), 2-0 (25-23, 25-23)
7:00 PM – BDS (2) defeated Freeman (7), 2-1 (12-25, 25-21, 25-16)
5:30 PM – Palmyra (1) defeated Parkview Christian (8), 2-0 (25-5, 25-4)
7:00 PM – Sterling (5) defeated JCC (4), 2-1 (25-22, 19-25, 25-16)
@ Tri County
5:30 PM – Southern (2) defeated Lewiston (7), 2-0 (25-11, 25-17)
7:00 PM – Tri County (6) defeated Pawnee City (3), 2-1 (23-25, 25-22, 25-23)
PROTOCOLS FOR MUDECAS VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT 2020
- Playing locations will be set first on host schools playing at their home sites, and then will be set for other schools’ traveling distances to be minimized to the greatest degree possible.
- If two host schools play head-to-head, and could both play at their home sites, the higher seeded of the two will play at its site.
- Tournament directors will assign schools’ playing sites and times accordingly:
- Monday sites/times will be assigned after seeding is completed; Tuesday sites/times will be assigned Tuesday morning after Monday matches are completed; and Thursday sites/times will be assigned Wednesday morning after Tuesday matches are completed.
- Matches for A & B Division finals on Thursday will be played only at Diller-Odell or Freeman.
- Each school will be allowed a maximum of 200 spectators for matches in which their school plays, which is the responsibility of each school to determine.
- Gyms will be cleared between matches, and spectators may only watch matches in which their school team plays.
- Student sections will not be provided, and each school is responsible for determining which of its students are allowed to attend a match.
- Spectators will not be allowed to enter venues until 10 minutes ahead of games, and should not arrive early.
- The attendance capacity for matches will not be changed if DHM capacity allowances are expanded prior to the tournament.
- Spectators are strongly encouraged to wear face masks.
- Host schools are allowed to web-stream matches for public viewing, but doing so will be at the discretion and ability of the host school.
- Concessions will be provided at contests, but warm food options may be limited.
- The program of rosters for the volleyball tournament will be provided to the public in an online virtual format, and paper programs will not be provided to spectators at the host sites.
- 25 Year Past Champion players will not be invited to be recognized in-person at matches, however their roster will be listed in the program and will be announced prior to the A and B championship games at each Diller-Odell and Freeman.
- 25 Year Past Champion teams from the 1995 tournament are Lincoln Christian (A Division), and Sterling (B Division).
- Locker rooms will not be provided other than for use of restrooms, and teams are expected to arrive at and leave tournament matches in uniform.