Striv Video Contest
What better way to kick off the new year than a Video Contest for you, your Striv Crew, or your Class! Starting Jan. 29th we have an opportunity for your Striv Students to submit a video all about your schools. See full details below!
The task? Create a video that shows off your school’s Striv crew and the way Striv is used for your school community! One idea would be to think about how you would answer these questions with a video: “What is so special about Striv for your school?” “Why do you like to be involved with Striv?”
Enter to win a $250 gift certificate for audio visual equipment from Striv AV.
The video should be 30-60 seconds in length.
This contest is open from Jan 29th- March 15th and will be judged based on 1) storyline; 2) creativity; and 3) video editing.
Rules for Entry:
- Video must be Copyright free (no pirated music or graphics etc.)
- Video cannot be any longer than 60 seconds.
- You can share the video however you want and Striv is allowed to use it as well.
- You must have your school’s Striv leader sign off.
- All final video submissions must sent to Alyssa Allmon (email@example.com) must be in by March 15th, 2021.
For any questions, email Alyssa, firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have registered, you will receive an email detailing where you can send in your submissions!
Submit a Comment
You must be logged in to submit a comment.