Throughout the first four episodes of “The Tech and Teaching Podcast”, Eric Allgood and Jordan Hiebner have covered everything from field monitors to fluid-head tripods.
But last episode, the Striv guys came to the studio to do something different… A LIVE EPISODE!
That’s right, the Tech & Teaching Podcast’s LIVE episode is all about answering questions from our fantastic Striv community. Throughout this episode Eric and Jordan answer the following questions:
- How do I stabilize my field monitor so it isn’t wobbly during a livestream?
- What types of tripods work best in different situations?
- Where do you position cameras when working with a multi camera setup?
- When streaming with a multicam setup, is it best to color/white balance on the camera level or through the switcher?
- When would a school want to purchase a field monitor bigger than 7 inches?
- If a teacher has a limited budget, what’s the first piece of equipment you recommended buying?
They also take a deep dive and thoroughly discuss these topics throughout this live episode:
- Cord Management
- Gaffe Tape
- Extending Cord Life
- Top Tier Cameras for Streaming & Content Creation
- Common Tripod Mistakes
If you are interested in hearing the answers or want to listen Eric and Jordan discuss the topics mentioned above, watch here:
Want to watch all episodes and reels from the Tech & Teaching Podcast? Smash that subscribe button below!
Striv is at the intersection of digital media education and delivers an engaging curriculum, innovative audio-visual equipment, and an education-based streaming platform for K-12 schools.
Find out how Striv can help start and grow your school’s digital media program here!